MEET THE TEAM
HEAD OF SALES
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF GCM
YOUR SAFETY, OUR BUSINESS
We first became established back in 2011 as GCM Security Ltd, with great visions and expectations on what we could offer to Ireland's security industry. After great success and listening to customers needs , we then formed GCM Cleaning Services & Supplies Ltd and exceeded our expectations. This then prompted us to form GCM Fire and Security Ltd, offering a unique company that can provide a ‘One Stop Shop’ to our customers.
Back then, we sat down and listed all of the qualities that we wanted the business to portray and these qualities were also sought out in hiring all GCM personnel.
Since 2011, all of our dedicated team at GCM Security Ltd have worked tirelessly to ensure that we consistently maintain these high standards. We pride ourselves on our approachability, integrity, honesty, loyalty, courtesy, professionalism, precision and quality. We offer an exceptional level of security services and our many years of experience have taught us all about the expectations of a reputable security services company.
Our head office is based in Dublin at the Old Sawmills Industrial estate lower Ballymount road, Dublin 12, covering Leinster and parts of Ulster. Our Cork branch located in West Cork covers Munster and Connaught. We are a nationwide service-provider and have many clients around the country.
So if you are looking for a Multi services company that will;
• Not cost, but save you money
• Reduce your risk element
• Provide you with staff and services that will complement your business
• Make you, your staff and your customers feel safe in their working / business / social environment
…..then contact us today. We are pretty confident that you will stick with us once you try us.
GCM Security Officers
All GCM Security Officers are trained to FETAC Level 4 as part of our licence requirements. All officers also undergo an in-house training programme covering the following areas:
All GCM Cleaners are fully vetted, highly trained and they update their skills and training regularly.
GCM Fire & Security
All GCM Fire & Security staff are qualified electricians and plumbers, registered with the Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland (RECI) & the Register of Gas - Installers of Ireland (RGI). GCM Fire & Security Ltd are also EQA approved and Private Security Authority (PSA) licenced. All staff update their skills and training regularly.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Fire alarm/Emergency Lighting Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control
- Intruder & Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Fire Extinguishers
- Full Electrical works on both domestic & commercial
- Full Plumbing and heating works on domestic & commercial
- Building Maintenance & Light Facilities
- Tiling & Painting Services
- Domestic, Commercial & Industrial Fit-outs
- Private & Commercial Building Clearance
- Garden Maintenance & Clearance
- Repair & Odd Job Services